Shipping & Returns
Christmas opening times
- Operational until the close of business on Saturday 24 December from 9.30 - 12.00 order collection only
- Re-opens Tuesday 3 January 2023
- For pre-Christmas delivery order by Monday 19th December
- Deliveries resume from Wednesday 4 January 2023
Printpoint is partnered with several courier companies. Such as DPD and Fastway, to offer flexible delivery options
- We offer a flat shipping rate of €6.50 with Fastway and €8.50 in Ireland and Nothern Ireland.
- All orders are shipped with a tracking number - you will receive an email confirming shipment with a tracking number when your order has shipped.
- Your order can be tracked via your Printpoint Account.
- Most orders arrive the following business day but please allow 2-3 days in cases of high volumes of orders
- Deliveries are made during business hours on a specific route - we are unable to schedule orders to arrive on a
specific day and time.
- Please ensure you are available to accept the delivery or provide your work/business address to receive it.
- We do not ship to locations that may be closed during regular business hours (some workplaces, schools,
- For any queries regarding the shipping of your order please email email@example.com or for alternatives see our Contact Us page
Can I pick up my order from the
Yes, your order can be picked up at the store from
Monday - Friday 9:00 - 16.45 and Saturday 9:30 - 14:00.
Our address is:
Stonebridge business park
Just select the Self-collection option at the checkout.
How will I know my order has been
Please check your Printpoint account. The order status will be
updated to Shipped once it has been dispatched.
How long does it take to complete my
Most orders are completed by the following business day when received before 1 pm Monday-Friday.
During times of high order volumes, this may take longer. For film processing orders it may take
2-4 days to complete.
What shipping methods do you
How will I know when my order has shipped?
You will receive a confirmation email as soon as your order ships which will include your
How can I track my order once it has
What happens if I miss my
If ecoXpress are unable to deliver your order an alternative date for delivery will be arranged.
We have a high quality print workflow and years experience and trained staff
in place and we strive to deliver exceptional quality memorial products.
We quality guarantee all orders. In the unlikely event that the quality of our
products are unsatisfactory please contact us as soon as possible but within
14 days of receipt of your order. We can be contacted on the number or email
above or through our contact page When contacting us please have your order
number on hand. This will help us to process your request quickly. We aim to
make this process as simple as possible.
Memorial products are goods made to order and cannot be re-sold. We always
require approval before we print and we never proceed with print without such
approval. Thus, we regret to inform that we cannot process any claims arising
from reasons other than a technical fault.
Our Returns Policy is in accordance with the
on Distance Selling (Directive 2011/83/EC). These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
For more information about your Rights online, see the Competition and
Consumer Protection Commission's website here:
If you wish to cancel an order, please contact us while your order status is Pending. If you need to cancel an order after we have started working on it, a part refund may be offered at our discretion.